KansassunsetThe State of Kansas is holding over $187 million in unclaimed money!

Every year thousands of people lose track of their bank accounts, cash, stocks, bonds, refunds, royalties, safe deposit boxes and other property.

People move and forget to give their bank, broker, employer or insurance company  a forwarding address.

It is the Kansas Treasurer’s job to locate the rightful owners and heirs to these funds.

Unclaimed money can include:

  • Court deposits
  • Dormant checking accounts
  • Dormant savings accounts
  • Insurance benefits
  • Oil and gas royalties
  • Safe deposit box contents
  • Stock and cash dividends
  • Utility deposits
  • Wages

It costs nothing to do a search and file a claim for your money.
Most courthouses contain a list of unclaimed money.

You can go here to do a search for unclaimed money being held in Kansas

You can also call the Kansas Cash Connection at 1-800-432-0386 or (785) 296-4165 and ask them to check your name for you.

You can also send a letter to:
Kansas State Treasurer
Unclaimed Property Division
900 SW Jackson, Suite 201
Topeka, Kansas 66612-1235

or send an email to Unclaimed@treasurer.ks.gov

detectiveHow would you like to get paid for finding unclaimed money for other people?

Become an unclaimed money finder and you can!

Click here to learn more about this great opportunity!


    • unclaimedfunds says

      Are you referring to the newsletter? You should have received an email asking you to confirm subscribing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>